Explore the Victor Shade Showroom
Custom window treatments are an investment that can improve the entire flow of your home. At Victor Shade, we believe that the best way to find out what window treatment works best for your home, family, and lifestyle is to try out the product in person before you buy.
Conveniently located on Page Avenue in St. Louis between Highways 270 and 170, the Victor Shade Showroom offers over 20 displays and dozens of sample books of shades, shutters, and blinds. This showroom lets you:
- Physically interact with the full-sized products
- Browse different window treatment colors, textures, and technology
- Understand the full history of the Victor Shade Family
- Explore during our convenient showroom hours with no appointment needed
Experience the Real Thing with Hunter Douglas Displays
While pictures are worth a thousand words, they are usually just stepping stones to real life experiences. Our representatives at the Victor Shade Showroom will guide you through our Hunter Douglas window treatments so you can not only see, but touch and feel which product works best for you.
- Sunlight Simulations demonstrate how different treatments, materials, and shade technology affect your room’s lighting
- Lift System Options with Child Safety always in mind allow customers to operate and familiarize themselves with how the window treatments in their home will function
- Remote Control demonstrations allow customers to interact with motorized shades using remotes, iPad, iPhone, or Android apps
- Specialty shapes accommodate for non-rectangular windows
- Mounting depth displays show how they affect your home’s physical space
Browse Our Interactive Sample Library
If we displayed every single window treatment option, our customers would feel completely overwhelmed by our showroom. Instead, we only provide full displays of our Hunter Douglas products in neutral tones.
A seemingly limitless number of other colors, textures, and brands can be viewed in our sample books. Our workstations provide a comfortable place to browse:
- With a Victor Shade representative. We can guide you through this interactive sample library by getting to know your unique situation
- On your own. We fully encourage customers to take their time while shopping for a product.
Take Your Time & Relax in Our Sitting Area
Our multipurpose sitting area is equipped with comfortable chairs, a coffee table, and flat screen television to keep family members occupied while you shop. This area is also a great place to discuss your home design ideas or to watch informational videos on our products.
Step Back Through Time
Victor Shade is, at heart, a family business that provides other families with quality home design products. In addition to the interactive displays, we also have a wall of pictures exploring our rich family history. Follow our journey from Victor Shade’s original horse-and-buggy delivery service to our modern-day business model.
We’re Here to Help—No Appointment Necessary!
If you’d like to visit the Victor Shade Showroom, all you have to do is show up during open hours:
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. March-November
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. December-February
- Year round: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday
We always have someone available to help you shop. However, if you’d like to request a specific employee (especially if you’ve already had an in-home consultation), please call ahead and schedule a showroom appointment.